Saturday, December 27, 2014

To the last chance 
to the last resort
To the last love 
To the last hope 
To the last trial
To the last error 
Never stopped trying 
Never sat down 
Never gave up 
Never gave in 
I took All the chances life has offered 
I made mistakes , perhaps big ones 
Those which no one dared to think about. 
I achieved many goals,some big ones, yet many small ones. 
Nothing so special to be proud of.  But yet good enough to shape me. 
Good enough to sculpted me to make me proud of who I am.
I made some decisions. Some small ones yet some big ones which changed my life path completely. 
In a good way or bad way.
For good ones,I am glad I made them. Yet for the bad ones I don't regret. I made those, based on the life experiences I had back then. 
I would have done differently, if I knew as much as I know now. 
But life is about nothing except moving forward. 
Now I have to move forward or better to say escape forward. 
There is no opened door ahead to escape. I have knocked it many times but couldn't open it. 
I can not stop. That's for sure. 
I have to change the end. 
I have to end some thing. 
I have to make my final decision . 
Good or bad doesn't matter any more. 
I have to end the story somehow ... 
The end which no one expect ...
The end which would surprise even the author of this crazy story ... 
The stupid careless author who is laughing freely at this meaningless foolish Maktoob .... 

No comments: